Healing Hearts and Souls is a labor of love in process. We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization created in February 2009 to assist girls age 11-16 who need a life change. It is our belief that only Jesus Christ can bring real healing into the lives of hurting teenagers. Programs are open to all girls regardless of nationality, religious affiliation, cultural beliefs or ethnicity. HHS currently provides workshops in Cave Creek, Arizona from October-April with summer retreat plans in the White Mountains during June-July.
Healing Hearts and Souls is committed to addressing the spiritual, physical and emotional through workshops.
- Accepting who they are in Christ
- Keeping all matters in confidence
- Promoting self-worth
- Encouraging the girls to reach their full potential
- Teaching a biblical foundation from the Holy Bible
- Creating nurturing environments
- Teaching life skills
- Providing life coaching
- Foundation of fitness - nutrition - etc
- Career counseling
- Providing a Safe Environment
- Overcoming limitations and reaching potential
- Providing appropriate counseling referrals
- Assist in finding their own life purpose
- Educate the girls on service to others
You may donate online via PayPal by clicking the following link:
Please make checks payable to Healing Hearts & Souls.
PO Box 25463
Scottsdale, AZ 85255