Statement of FaithWe believe:
- The Bible is the infallible Word of God, Holy and inspired Word of supreme and final authority.
- God is love and God loves all people.
- Salvation can only be found through God's grace - not earned by anything we do.
- There is only one God, eternally existing in three persons - Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary. He led a sinless life, took on our sins, died and rose again and is seated at the right hand of God.
- That all are lost and face the judgment of God, and need to come to a personal saving knowledge of Jesus Christ through the blood He shed on the cross.
- Jesus Christ will return and take all those who accepted Him as Savior into His Presence in Eternity.
- In sanctification as the ongoing process of allowing God's character to be developed in us. Thus we dedicate ourselves and our service to our Lord and His authority in our lives.